What do some doctors from Spain say in the popular book, “I want to be a mother. Secrets of fertility “. Here we will structure a brief summary that (hopefully) will help many women to embark on the path of becoming pregnant without fear of failure and finally to find their answer to the question of how to get pregnant.
” A woman has the greatest chance of getting pregnant only during ovulation every month ., so it is advisable to determine as accurately as possible when she is. But even if it is accurate, the chance is not 100%. If a woman under 35, trying not to conceive within a year , she should go to a gynecologist to clarify the problem. If you are over 35 years of age, the length of time you need to seek a doctor is 6 months . “Do you see these numbers contradictory? Understand, in fact, what prevents a woman from getting pregnant.
We start with 7 myths that are refuted in the book
1. It’s easy to get pregnant. It’s not! One in six couples (15%) have problems getting pregnant. On the other hand, only 20% of two fully healthy men and women who have sex without protective means will get what many childless mothers are longing for.
It’s not! One in six couples (15%) have problems getting pregnant. On the other hand, only 20% of two fully healthy men and women who have sex without protective means will get what many childless mothers are longing for.
2. The more sex, the greater the chance of getting pregnant. This is not true . According to Dr. Antonio Garcia Velasco Juan in his book, “ And I scam to be a mother. Secrets of Fertility “, a couple who wants a baby should have sex 2-3 times a week , because the more often sex is, the lower the quality of sperm.
3. Lift your legs up after sex to get pregnant easier. Lie! There’s no scientific evidence to support this position or other reason to influence the egg and sperm in this way.
4. Smoking only affects negatively the fetus but not the pregnancy itself. It is not. As explained by Dr. Antonio Garcia Velaco Juan, Director of the IVI Clinic in Madrid, female smokers seeking pregnancy are much more prone to infertility.
5. I can get pregnant only during an orgasm. It’s not true. When the woman receives an orgasm, certain contractions occur in the genitals and system, which help the movement of the sperm, but not necessarily. Orgasm is not a crucial factor in pregnancy!
6. A mother can be of any age. False! Although assisted reproduction has developed significantly in recent years and is technically feasible, clinically established fertility margins are typically up to 50 years.
7. Abortion means infertility. It should not be so! . Many abortions occur because the embryo has had problems. In fact, 80% of women who have abortions are pregnant in the coming years.
11 tips for easier pregnancy described in the book:
- Have sex all month. It is important not to miss out on ovulation, but the woman may become pregnant on the other days of the month, even when in a cycle.
- Avoid physical and psychological stress as some studies associate it with more pregnancy problems.
- Sleep well and relax optimally.
- It is advisable to pay attention to the food . Vitamins B , C and E, as well as zinc and selenium improve sperm quality.
- Limit your coffee consumption. Taking too much caffeine (more than three cups of coffee per day) can affect your ability to get pregnant.
- Practice light exercises regularly. Physical activity stimulates blood circulation, reduces stress and improves fertility, but do not overload the body.
- Make early screening for sexually transmitted diseases. Many of these diseases are asymptomatic and can lead to sterility.
- No smoking. In women, smoking can lead to limited fertility and menstrual disorders, and men reduce the quality of sperm.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. Excess alcohol prevents fertility.
- Do not use lubricants during sex because the substances they contain can kill sperm or reduce their speed.
- For a woman with irregular menstrual cycle, sometimes useful some herbs , which have a positive effect on the regulation of the cycle, but you should always consult a gynecologist about whether to take them.
We advise you to read more about folic acid (vitamin B9) – the main assistant in pregnancy. And for the relationship between man and woman – in our category ” She and He “. And do not forget that the question “how to get pregnant?” Should first be referred to your doctor.
Source: ” And I scam to be a mother. Secrets of fertility “(Quiero ser madre, Según explains)